Instructions: Please complete all forms on the right and hand them to a Qardan Hasana Trustee.
Verse 64-17 of The Holy Quran 'If you lend unto Allah Qardan Hasana ( a good loan – a loan without Interest), He will multiply it for you and He will forgive you, for Allah is the Most Appreciative , Most Forbearing'
The Holy Quran warns us against the evils of Riba (Interest) in the many verses and lays emphasis upon giving of Loans without Interest familiarly known as “Qardan Hasana”.
Based on the Quranic dictates against riba, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS), Leader of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, is the first person in Islamic history to give a clarion call to shun interest in any and all circumstances. Syedna Saheb (TUS) institutionalized the Qardan Hasana concept by establishing the Burhani Qardan Hasana Scheme.
- Application Form Najmi Qardan Hasana.docx (55,4 kB)
- Application Package for Najmi Qardan Hasana.zip (217,1 kB)
- Najmi Qardan Hasana Trust Securities and Guarantors Schedule A.docx (16,2 kB)
- Najmi Qardan Hasana Trust- Bachat Scheme Form.docx (12,1 kB)
- Promissory Note.docx (12,2 kB)
- Qardan Hasana Checklist.pdf (158,9 kB)
- Statutory Declaration.docx (12,9 kB)